Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Paper Trade of City Developments

Bear Flag spotted for Capitaland but it broke out too far from the resistance cum support line. Shorting City Developments instead due to breakout of the right-angled ascending broadening formation.

Shorting City Dev on market opening of Tuesday, 19th August 2008.
Filled at $9.97
Covering City Dev on market opening of Wednesday, 27th August 2008.
Filled at $10.04
Percentage loss with commission at 1%.

Got whipsawed for the 3rd consecutive time. I was not at home yesterday so I din manage to update my covering back of the short this morning. It is getting harder and harder to trade. It is to my surprise that I got whipsawed on City Dev when the other property counters such as Kepland and Capitaland continues to head south.

City Dev on 26th August 2008


City Dev on 18th August 2008

1 comments:

Trading systems said...

Hey,
Is it possible for you to write about recent trade? If yes then please..:)